[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Kemp <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] frequent PPPoE disconnects
 Date:  Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:33:43 -0400
here is the status file when the link goes dead on me. see anything
weird? i sure hope so, im at my wits end. although this morning, the
modem also had to be rebooted to get the link to come back. im about to
cancel this dsl trash and get a t1 or something.
http://indystars.org/status-dead

the old status when working, for reference
http://indystars.org/status

Andrew