[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marc Fargas" <telenieko at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Vpn behind firewall
 Date:  Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:29:52 +0200
Could you specify the VPN type? IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP ¿¿
In case of OpenVPN you only have to redirect it's port (1234 by default) to
the VPN server. In case of IPSec thing can get a bit harder as IPSec was not
meant to be behind a firewall (with NAT enabled) if you're talking about
IPSec you should have a public IP address for the VPN server or it will need
to support being behind NAT (and also needs the remote end-point) because AH
would get broken on the m0n0 box!