[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 To:  telenieko at telenieko dot com, "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Does Traffic Shaper Suck??
 Date:  Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:32:05 -0400
His pings are going through a VPN tunnel, so there would probably need to be
some different rules used.

I would expect that the traffic would be "inside" the tunnel before hitting
the traffic shaper.  Or would the traffic coming in the LAN be seen as-is,
before hitting the tunnel?  I would definitely expect the WAN side traffic
(incoming) to be seen as VPN traffic.

Paul