[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brandon Holland" <brandon at cookssaw dot com>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Static routes not working in 24!
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:01:40 -0600
Thanks, so I was right :)

I had just upgraded to 24 the day it came out, and didn't see any need
for dynamic vpn.

The m0n0 "Change log" was cryptic enough that I didn't realize that pb25
had anything to do with "fixed" static routes :) but I guess it did.

At any rate, I guess I should have checked before reporting a bug. (I
however wasn't sure it was a bug though)

1. Sorry about that.
2. Please forgive me.
-and-
3. Thanks.