[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Boris Rudoy" <boris at rudoy dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] inexpensive CF adapters with media
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:18:36 -0500
I have different experience
About week ago I got two CF adapters from
http://store.compuapps.com/inidecfcflre.html
It looks very good , but not allow me to boot m0n0wall from it.
So . I order two adapters with 32mb CF  from
http://cfd.linnix.com/index.html
It looks not so good because hand made, but was not a problem to write  m0n0
image and boot from it.
Also this adapter inexpensive