[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans King" <kingf at f333 dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ipsec vpn gui bug fixes
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:19:00 -0000
Manuel,

I noticed some problems with the ipsec gui. These are:

In the mobile setup:
       1. when using "domain" as my identifier, m0n0wall "forgets" what you
enter:

		$pconfig['p1myident'] =
$a_ipsec['p1'][$id]['myident']['fqdn'];
		should have been
		$pconfig['p1myident'] = $a_ipsec['p1']['myident']['fqdn'];

       2. hitting the apply changes button does nothing:

		post to vpn_ipsec.php instead of vpn_ipsec_mobile.php.

	 3. the domain name doesn't seem to validate properly - e.g. you can
leave it blank - not fixed

I changed vpn_ipsec.php so that $pconfig is only overwritten by the $_POST
variable when the save button is pressed. Otherwise if you click apply from
the other ipsec pages then ipsec will appear disabled because $pconfig gets
overwritten with a $_POST which doesn't include $_POST['enable'];

Also when ipsec is disabled racoon.conf doesn't get deleted. This has the
unfortunate consequence that if you enable ipsec, generate some tunnels,
disable ipsec, remove all the tunnels and then enable ipsec, the old tunnels
will still be present in racoon.conf (assuming no reboot). To work round
this I've added a line to vpn.inc to delete the racoon.conf file whenever
the configuration changes (just after the .

Regards,

Frans