[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  Michael Mee <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: captive portal support
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:40:07 +0000 (GMT)
Michael well done

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Michael Mee wrote:

> Let's get this captive support sub-project going.  I propose that we:
>
> 1) move this to the m0n0wall developer mailing list
>
> There the traffic is <10 msgs/wk and its more appropriate). You can
> subscribe at m0n0wall dash dev dash subscribe at lists dot m0n0 dot ch and email to
> m0n0wall dash dev dash subscribe at lists dot m0n0 dot ch.
>
> 2) identify key tasks/people
>
> 3) Get going!

I am constantly taken aback by the intelligence and the clarity of thought
some of the community members on the list show. This is a breath of fresh
air. I am snowed under for the next 5 weeks on a new company rollout and
hiring staff or I'd put hand up and say yes - as it is I am rationing life
to 4 hrs sleep a day (or less)

Richard