[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "ju" <medlazik at hotmail dot com>
 To:  "'Martin Holst'" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Log in into the pptp from windows 2000
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:07:10 +0100
I have the same problem, i can connect with a dial connection but not at
work.
We use a cisco PIX at work, i have all outgoing ports opened on it for my
IP, i can reach m0n0wall (it asks for a user/pass + i see port 1723 is open
when i scan ports) then it disconnects...
It seems to be a PIX problem, anyone knows what i have to do on the PIX ?