[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  Martin Holst <mail at martinh dot dk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: PPTP MTU problem!
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jan 2004 07:11:33 -0600
Just to make sure:  Is your PPTP IP range (the range it issues PPTP
clients) part of the same range you use for your LAN network(s)?

E.g. LAN = 192.168.1.0/24
PPTP = 192.168.1.192/28

Can your PPTP from the WAN access LAN computers/servers?
(sounds likt this probably isn't your problem, but just making sure.)

If this is an MTU issue.. then ewww, i dunno how to change it.  ;)
 Can you test your PPTP from a digital connection to check?