[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  ju <medlazik at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  'Martin Holst' <mail at martinh dot dk>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Log in into the pptp from windows 2000
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:48:05 -0600 (CST)
Also note that some NAT firewalls don't deal with PPTP very well.  E.x.
Checkpoint, PIX, etc.  This is where using IPSEC is a better method, as
the IPSEC clients can work the packets and return packets so you get data
back from the PPTP server.  Also keep in mind that if the local network
you are connecting to the VPN from is using the same network range/subnet
as your LAN network (behind the m0n0wall) it won't route.