[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Serge Leschinsky <serge at artlife dot tomsknet dot ru>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  monowall as advanced router
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:01:43 +0300
Hi!

Would you like to help me to resolve this with monowall?

I have a box with 4 NICs: NIC1 and NIC2 - are links to upstream, NIC3
- LAN, NIC4 - DMZ. Also I have a quite difficult routing policy (3
different net are forwarded to DMZ, load balancing is on upstream
links, there are few tunnels to other hosts, there is a source based
prioritized routing) which was realized on linux box with iproute2 and
iptables packages.

 Has monowall a possibility to create and edit route table? So, can I
use monowall as advanced router?

--
Sincerely yours,
 Serge                          mailto:serge at artlife dot tomsknet dot ru