[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil Schneider" <pacneil at linuxgeek dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Feature Request
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:50:19 -0800 (PST)
I've been setting up some soekris boxes with m0n0wall and reading a lot of
ipsec documentation and found a solution. I would like to request that the
ipsec configuration page include an additional option to choose the
interface for which the tunnel is being built. Perhaps a check box or
seperate tab to let the administrator turn this feature on, similar to the
special NAT features.

I need to be able to run multiple tunnels out different interfaces for my
application, one WAN and the other wireless. I'm sure this won't be the
last time this will come up, with all the talk on the list around various
complex configurations I've read.

--
Neil Schneider                              pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com

Fires can't be made with dead embers, nor can enthusiasm be stirred by
spiritless men. Enthusiasm in our daily work lightens effort and turns
even labor into pleasant tasks. --James Baldwin