[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jan Koetze" <jan at koetze dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Mono features? How about mono volunteers?
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:23:12 +0100
Hi,

"but personally I think that it's only fair to be prepared to put something
in... otherwise open source is just people taking advantage of hardworking
volunteers who have enough skills to get PAID WELL for what they are doing
here and elsewhere....."

I agree, but since when are feature requests not usefull? After all, there
could be a better "product" in the end with
this requests. And therefore you could see them as a contribution IMHO. So i
think that feature requests could be very
usefull... were not all developers you see...

Regards,

Jan Koetze