[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Spieth" <mspieth at neod dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall feature request
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:49:39 -0500
I would have to agree, Fist off, If you are dealing with an opensource
project such as m0n0wall, IPCop etc.. and are on the mailing list you
will get an email via the list already when there are updates etc.. And
secondly personally, I know for a fact that any such emails for me would
get sorted into a folder and never looked at... The last thing I want is
another email. I manage 200+ firewalls for clients, so at least once a
day I am on the GUI to administer them, If I see an update then on the
GUI then I can determine if I need to spend the rest of the day
installing updates on the rest of the firewalls.