[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Trejo <wheaties at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] check out the captive portal that I setup in my spare time....
 Date:  Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:16:09 -0400
I meant to say that will not be sending the opensource programs
obviously, like open office and such. You can download those on your
own, and I didn't modify their
names so all you should ahve to change usign an editor on the html pages
that I will psot will be the location of the files.

Sorry about that