[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Zook <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 To:  telenieko at telenieko dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Does Traffic Shaper Suck??
 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:16:47 -0400
Ok,

Traffic shaper appears to be working fine. I can't explain why I am
getting latency in my VPN pings, but I don't care at this point.

The links seem good while maxing out the connnection at the main
location, and even when Smokeping is reporting some packet loss, the
accounting program is staying online!

I will keep trying to figure out why, but for now things seem to be
functioning well.

Thank you to all who gave me advice! You can't imagine how much it
means, and the amount of stress that you are relieving!

I am sorry if I sounded like I was bashing m0n0. I honestly do love it
and have used it for a few years now. This is the first mission-critical
application that I have encountered, and it has a steep learning curve!

Thanks again,
Andy