[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kevin Tollison" <kevin at kwtassoc dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Subject:  Dual WAN question
 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:59:28 -0400
I have searched the mailing list and this has not been discussed in a few
months.

Is anyone currently working on a dual WAN setup for failover or load
balancing?

Dinesh,
I found a thread from June 04 where you were working on it.  Has any
progress been made?
I am will to help in any way I can.  I have access to a T1 and a Cable
connection in the same office.  I could use it to test on a limited basis
(weekends and evenings).  Also some coding if necessary.

--
Kevin