[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Chuck Mariotti" <cmariotti at xunity dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Load Balancing? Yes/No?
 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:45:03 -0400
I know it was discussed a while ago, but are there any plans on adding load balancing (for web
applications in my case)? If so, is there a time-line?

If not, can anyone recommend a free load balancer that is reliable and easy to implement (web-based
UI), etc... In my case, several people have to know how to use it, so the easier the better.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.