[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Load Balancing? Yes/No?
 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:03:22 +0200
If I recall correctly, you can do loadbalancing with DNS record.

Create an A record in the dns with two (three or x) ip's and clients will be
spreaded over those different servers via the round-robin principle. You have to
have X public IP addresses though. It's not feasable with any kind of NAT in
m0n0wall as far as I know.

(But hey, I'm not a REAL network guru, I just pretend to be at work. ;-) )

Is this what you need ?

-
Jeroen

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:45:03 -0400, Chuck Mariotti wrote