[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Anthony Hess <anthony dot hess at tamucc dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive Portal redirect to config page
 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:03:34 -0500
We are testing m0n0wall for use on our wireless network. We have 3
interfaces, one for wan,  lan , and portal. We have captive portal setup
on the portal interface. Captive portal works, except it redirects to
the configuration page instead of the portal page. Has anyone else had
this problem and maybe knows what we're doing wrong?

Thanks
Anthony Hess

--
Anthony Hess
Network Manager II-CMS Administrator

34 CFR Part 99).  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or
disseminate this information.  Please contact the sender by reply email  and destroy all copies of
the original message, including attachments.