[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brett Krueger" <sigterm at rootednetworks dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, N/A at web dot rootednetworks dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC tunnel firewall rule
 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:00:42 -1000
That would be awsome if it becomes reality.  The fact that I usually put 2
boxes per connection ,well its $$$. To be able to do it all on a m0n0 box ,
ooh the thoughts that fly through my mind......

btw, mornin chris :) have a good one.

-brett

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:50:06 -0400, Chris Buechler wrote