[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <kurt at mrkurt dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Static routes, IPSec tunnel: ARP errors
 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:17:23 +0100

You can do one of two things:

a) Create second tunnel between and Use
exactly the same settings as the existing tunnel, just change the IP

b) On the existing tunnel change the subnet mask on the entry to
/23. This will then include all IPs in the range

You can't route packets over IPSEC tunnels in the traditional sense.
Commercial products that can do this either negotiate a tunnel for all
addresses or use some form additional encapsulation, such as GRE.