[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec tunnel from m0n0wall to linksys WRV54G
 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:20:20 -0400
On 4/11/06, Fritz Platzke <fritz at milkpotato dot org> wrote:

> At the remote site with the linksys WRV54G

First make sure you have the newest firmware on that Linksys.  I set
up a VPN Linksys a couple years ago and had all kinds of weird
problems until I upgraded to the latest firmware.  That was a
different model, but still I'd suggest making sure you're up to date.

> I hit connect and the WRV54G says it's connected. I check the
> m0n0wall logs and I see the handshake and that the devices are apparently
> now connected.

Do you have entries in your m0n0wall SAD under Diagnostics -> IPsec?

> And If I'm missing a
> route where does it need to go (in one gateway? in both?) and what exactly
> does the route need to be?

Do not enter any routes on the m0n0wall side.  I don't know about that
particular Linksys, but I doubt if it needs any routes either.

-Chris