[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Lagreca" <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Possible to do one way IPsec?
 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:28:35 -0700
I thought about that, but its not very secure, because they, as well
as other consultants, have access to the netscreen, and can change
those rules anytime.

I was thinking the best would be to block their traffic on my side.
That way they couldn't disable the rules to prevent them from
accessing my network segment.

I guess at this point I will just have to trust them.