[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP error 619
 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:29:19 -0400
We have m0n0wall setup in our office as the only firewall, ver 1.21
I have setup a remote office with m0n0wall as well, ver 1.21
Our office network is 192.168.222.0/24
The remote office network is 192.168.1.0/24, DHCP enabled for .100 -.150
The remote office was configured with PPTP, 192.168.1.0/32, .192 - .254

The problem I am having is intermittent. I can connect to the remote
office with my username and password. Then I log off.

If I go to another workstation on our LAN and try to connect to the
remote office, using the same username and password, I get the error
619

Both workstations are using Windows 2000, and were configured by me.
There are no local firewalls running on either workstation.

Our network/firewall is nat'd, so I am aware that only one workstation
can pptp to a given pptp server....but, I have checked. There is no
one else connected to the remote office, after I log off.

Is PPTP somehow cached at the remote office?
Do I need to setup a second uid/pw for the other workstation?

~Don