[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mtnbkr <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Possible to do one way IPsec?
 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:14:20 -0400
I would not trust anyone.

Since you do not soley manage the Netscreen, your best bet is probably
to do what Moreno said:  "2) use 2 monowall on you side (one behind the
other)"

This way you have control over what their machines have access to on
your network. A bit much possibly in terms of management etc, but safest
way when you don't control the other side.

Cheers

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity