[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Karsten Thomsen" <KT at Tinesvej dot dk>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, "'Monowall Email List'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] DNS problem on 1.21
 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:37:32 +0200
Hi Chris

I still haven't got my m0n0wall 1.21 running

If I run nslookup on one of my clients it tells me that my m0n0wall is the
DNS, so that is good, and if I try to ping www.google.com I also get
response, but if I open my browser and type in www.google.com I don't get in
to the web site.

What is it that I'm missing ?