[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Anthony Hess <anthony dot hess at tamucc dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  dhcp server error
 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:07:39 -0500
We had approx. 100 users access the monowall, but only the first 40 or so =
were able to get dhcp ip's. The rest did not recieve an ip. this was the =
only thing we could find in the logs (dhcp):

dhcpd: commit_leases: unable to commit: no space left on device

We will end up with 200-300 concurrent connections at about 10-20Mbit of =
traffic, going by past logs, so we are probably going to bring up a =
dedicated dhcp server anyway, but would like to figure out whats going on.

Thanks,
Anthony