[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Kemp" <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] frequent PPPoE disconnects
 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:21:18 -0400
Believe me, I have been up and down the issue. I believe that this issue
might be fixed now, I am giving it a little bit longer to see if it is.
I didn't think it was m0n0wall related either at first, but the fact
that m0n0wall would have to be rebooted sometimes to reconnect made me
wonder. The telco has fixed a few things so we'll see.

I work for the isp that I get internet through. The telco is the one
dropping the ball. ;)

Andrew