[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Flugstad" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT bug - reaching LAN AP from internet
 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:03:54 -0700
I have been reading these post to resolve teh same issue. I have a linux box
that i have port forwarding setup using "jgate".  so i put in my wan ip
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:3333 and it forwards that port to the LAN IP of the AP.  On
these 3 AP's I have they dont have a default Gateway setup on them, and I
can access them remotely.  For some reason with the m0n0wall's, i cannot
access any AP's.  I set up all sorts of rules and have no luck.  If someone
wants to help and log into a m0n0wall that I have up and running, I'd be
glad to work with them.  Once I figure one out, all the rest should be easy.

Thanks,
Chris