[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Flugstad" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ITS IMPOSSIBLE Re: [m0n0wall] NAT bug - reaching LAN AP from internet
 Date:  Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:58:59 -0700
I have spent the whole day trying to port forward and reach an AP on the
inside of the LAN remotely.  We do this with these AP's through anoter linux
box, but not with m0n0.  I also tried every AP we have.  Linksys, Senao,
Zinwell, another Senao, and a dlink.  NO GO ON any of them. Did i miss
something here,

I thought you were just suppose to set up a rule in the NAT and bam.
I had my buddy look into it, and now he is as frustrated as I

Please help, as I am losing much hair

Sincerely,
Chris Flugstad