[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marc R. Meshurle Jr." <MarcM at katotech dot com>
 To:  "Larry Gadea" <trivex at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: DynDNS abuse
 Date:  Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:28:02 -0400
Have you tried using no-ip.com as a DynDNS provider? I'm very happy with
their updates, and have only experienced one outage with them in 4
years. I'd like to see no-ip.com added as a ddns provider on the next
release on m0n0.  Other providers such as sonicwall (I have a couple of
customers using sonicwalls) have that option built in to their ddns
client settings.

Marc R. Meshurle, Jr.
President, MCP
Kato Technology Solutions, Inc.