[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  GUI through WAN, not working in 1.22?
 Date:  Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:55:16 +0200

Just experimental, i'm trying to get the GUI through the WAN interface.

Bu somehow this doesn't work for me.
M0N0wall is running inside my local network for testing,

This is the rule i've added:

protoc. | source            | port |  destination      | port           |

TCP     | |   *    |  | 443 (https) | remote

In the firewall logs i find this:

        time:                 Inf:
Source                           Destination                  Proto
X   18:46:27.385264 | WAN |, port 60690 |, port
443 | TCP

On my machine with ip i open my browser and

Not working!
I don't get it,  why does it block me?
I did reboot the system after adding the rule.

Any idea's?

Ps Is there a way to NOT block ICMP  echo requests?