[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex Randjelovic" <alexr at atnetplus dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  MonoWall and PIX
 Date:  Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:29:32 -0400
Hello,

I have interesting challenge. Our company has cable Internet line with
single static IP address. I need to setup monowall connected to the
cable line, and after monowall PIX 501 that will terminate VPN
connections and provide Internet access for LAN users. Between monowall
and PIX there will be DMZ, providing wireless clients with Internet
access (via wireless AP). Unfortunately, company requirement is to
terminate VPN connections on the PIX, not monowall.

To be able to setup PIX as VPN device, I have to pass all traffic from
monowall to PIX. I don't think bridge mode would work, because there is
only 1 public IP address.

I would really appreciate any help

Alex Randjelovic