[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh Stump <joshs at pcinw dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Broadcom Chipset Connections Issues
 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:18:54 -0700
I'm running monowall on a Soecris box with an SMC card for the AP's
signal.  After upgrading from version 1.21 to version 1.22 I am having a
problem with broadcom based chipsets connecting.  They show the signal
exists but it will never connect to it.  The monowall logs show no
information that is't even attempting to connect.  Is anyone able to
shed some light onto this issue?  I am assuming it must be related to
updating the FreeBSD Kernel.  I use an SMC 2532W-B to send out the
wireless signal.
Thank you.
Josh Stump