[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex Randjelovic" <alexr at atnetplus dot com>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] MonoWall and PIX
 Date:  Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:48:39 -0400
Thank you for your reply.
I don't think PIX will support PPTP. Also, if upstream monowall provides
NAT, will IPSec be able to go through NAT and terminate to downstream
PIX?
One more question. If I configure OPT interface on upstream monowall to
be in bridge mode with WAN interface, would I need one public IP address
for monowall WAN interface, and one for PIX?

Alex