[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fritz Platzke" <fritz at milkpotato dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Ipsec tunnel problem
 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:55:28 -0400
I was able to figure out the solution to this problem but like most things
it spawned another. By changing the networks to just the 192.168.100.0/24
and 192.168.222.0/24 on the main and remote firewalls respectively I was
able to establish the tunnel. The problem I face now is that the main site
routes about 20 different subnets and I only have access to the 100 network
over the tunnel. Do I need to add static routes somewhere?

Thanks in advance