[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Blaha, Paul" <PBlaha at sumitomobakelite dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Can't ping PPTP connected hosts
 Date:  Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:20:18 -0400
Is there a reason why I can't ping hosts connected through PPTP?  The
host themselves can ping everything on the network.  The firewall rule
is setup to allow any traffic from source to any traffic to destination.
The IP range of my network is 10.5.4.0/22.  The PPTP server is
10.5.4.254 and the hosts are 10.5.4.128/26 (50 PPTP version of
m0n0wall).  The users logging on through PPTP do authenticate against a
RADIUS server.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Paul Blaha