[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Weikert <mark at bossstaffing dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple connections
 Date:  Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:32:29 -0400
Having an issue with multiple connections to the same monowall. We have 3
separate accounts on all 5 of our monowalls, yet if someone is connected to
the monowall (lets say North Carolina), no one else can connect to the same
site. When another person tries to connect, a connection cant be made and
sometimes will kick the other person out. Is there any way to have multiple
people connect to the same location?

It should be noted that we are all working from the same office behind a
monowall. We use IPSecuritus on the Mac platform to connect to the sites.
Unfortunately, we cannot create tunnels to all the sites. It breaks a
specialty app the entire office uses. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--

Mark