[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Dugas <paul at dugas dot cc>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP MTU Problem
 Date:  Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:59:22 -0400
No response in 4 days.  What gives?  Is this something I should be able
to figure out for myself?  Is my posting not getting through?  What's
up?

I'm attaching the pcap file again in the hope that this will catch
someones attention.  I dying for a fix to this.

Paul

--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer                Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas dot cc        phone: 404-932-1355     522 Black Canyon Park
http://dugas.cc        fax: 866-751-6494     Canton, GA 30114 USA
--
On site at GDOT's W.Annex, 404-463-2860 x199
--
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential.  If you receive
this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should
not retain, distribute, disclose or use any of this information and
you should destroy the e-mail and any attachments or copies.
pptp.pcap.gz (1.8 KB, application/x-gzip)