[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Pieterjan Heyse <pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Proxy ARP - Server NAT and icmp ping
 Date:  Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:28:42 +0200
Hallo m0n0wall list ppl,

I'm having trouble with my m0n0wall setup. I'm using proxy ARP and
inbound NAT/Server NAT to direct my traffic inbound.

My WAN interface has IP and I can use a /29 subnet. (129

I have 3 external IP's that I map using server nat :    Scooppal + Mailserver           [edit entry]    [delete entry]    Webserver       [edit entry]   [delete entry]    Swisad          [edit entry]   [delete entry]

and Inbound NAT to map ports, so I can use the same external ip's for
multiple internal services.

but, when I ping I get timeouts, this can make sense,
because I map the external 131 IP to 2 internal servers.

Is there a solution to this problem?

ICT Coördintor KSGWL - Scheppersinstituut
Scheppersinstituut Wetteren
Cooppallaan 128
9230 Wetteren
Tel: 09 3692072
Fax: 09 3661348
mailto:pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be