[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] Multiple m0n0wall management
 Date:  Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:46:24 -0500
I've given it thought as to platform Independent, though I'm not against it,
I've developed similar win32 apps. I've also started work on a m0n0wall
Control Server that would allow for centralized management. This is a cheap
method of management, but it is affective.

The control server functions like this:

User accesses the Control Server, can add/delete/edit/manage m0n0wall units,
and enter in username, password, or both. The manage option would access
remote m0n0walls and tabs, allowing for multiple remote sessions to be
opened.

Also to be implemented into the control server is bandwidth testing, where
user could select units to test too, and view results.

Like I said, cheap, but it is affective and would be based on the m0n0wall
image.

Junior

--
Thanks,