[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Stickers
 Date:  Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:59:46 -0400
I need to make some stickers. I plan on buying some soon, but need
something now.

I seem to remember a link that used to be on doc.m0n0.com/ but for
some reason I am unable to get to the documentation section of the
website. If anyone can send me a link to some artwork I'd appreciated
it. Any file ormat that can be opened in Photoshop would be fine.

I want to basically use the same image as the upper left hand side
logo on the m0n0wall website. It is approximately 4.167" by 1.167"

Thanks

Don