[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Claude Hecker <m0n0 dash lists at ifina dot de>
 To:  Junior Gillespie <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Fwd: [m0n0wall] Multiple m0n0wall management
 Date:  Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:57:07 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Junior,

sounds really great for me too.
Thinks that your ideas are like watchguard implements their management
tools.
We've used the 54 WatchGuard Firewalls until  last year, and switched to
m0n0
for several units!

I think also needed were direct configuration of vpn via drag and drop
between
a couple of m0n0 devices. We are currently using 35 units with
customized image.
And it's horable to edit them all via the WebGUI. I think, when managing
more then
10 m0n0 units, it's the best to do it in a different way than using the
WebGUI.

Best regards
Claude Hecker

Tell me more about your ideas, please!