[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Farley <andrew at neonsurge dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall with USB Printserver
 Date:  Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:49:01 -0700
I would love to second this notion/idea.  I have a Soekris net4801 and it
has a USB port which is going unused.  The typical way on a *nix box is to
install full-blown samba to share the printer, but there _has_ to be another
way, like a simple small daemon that hosts a IPP printer or something.  :)
Anyone know of such a daemon?

Andrew Farley
Hosting / Support / Programming / Administration
www.neonsurge.com