[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jonas_=D6hman?= <jonas dot ohman at blixtmail dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Whats wrong I need some help plz!!!
 Date:  Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:01:44 +0200
As the topic says. I need help to figure out whats wrong with my setup or if it's some other strange
problem.

My problem is like this..

I have a dynamic ip form my isp and using DHCP to recive a lease from the server.

I got a "valid" ip in my Interface screen.

BUT I'm not able to access the internet or trace or ping any other host only on LAN side...

Have been trying to force static ip and no success. I have tried to enter the DNS servers manualy
and still same problem.

Don't know if i'm right on this one but i used to have another isp with static ip and the "
arptable" had some entrys like gateway and so on.

Now nothing is there besides lan stuff

Please help me if you can... Btw my HW setup works like a charm without no hassle  with like ipcop
or smoothwall. BUT i dont want to use them

// Regards Jonas