[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Matt Manjos" <mattdev121 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple VPN Clients and Passthrough PPTP
 Date:  Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:25:27 -0400
Hello, I'm trying to get multiple clients behind one IP connecting to
a vpn site across the internet. The current setup is:

Clients (5) -> m0n0wall router -> {internet} -> vpn server

When everything is set up, only one client can connect at a time (if i
disconnect one and reset state, another can connect, but only one at a
time can ever be connected). I was told that this is impossible and
what should be happening is a ipsec tunnel to that server (connecting
the two sites), however the admin would rather it be kept this way.

I HAVE, however gotten this working with a little Dlink DI-604 router,
and another post here: http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=126/26
mentions that pptp pass-through was taken out or is gone in the latest
version.

Anyone have a solution to this? I'm going to test 1.11 tommorow, but
I'd rather run the latest version.

Thanks