[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alberto Moreno" <portsbsd at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Setup Monowall on WatchGuard Firebox 700 USB Memory.
 Date:  Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:02:27 -0700
Hi people.
  This is my first post to this list, i have one watchguard firebox 700 and
i want to install monowall on it, i have read the manual where someone
install monowall on one firebox II, the problem
i have right now is that i still havent found the adapter HD->CF memory.

  I see in the firebox 700 that i have 2 ports USB but if you see the box
from outside dosent show those ports, my doubt is if i can install monowall
in the USB memory to start working with monowall...?
  And another thing, if is posible to install monowall in the USB memory, if
my BIOS dont have the option to boot from USB, can i still run monowall...?

  Hope this be posible, thanks all for your time.