[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Guido Quiram <guido at quiram dot org>
 To:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Port still get's blocked while allowed by firewall rule
 Date:  Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:03:21 +0200
 > Heya
 >
 > Did you set up incoming NAT for that?

Nope, haven't as I have various internal SIP clients that use the port
range UDP 11000 to 11009. Therefore I cannot set up incoming NAT to only
one internal client.

Basically I wonna allow incoming UDP traffic on ports 11000 to 11009 to
any internal device (maybe limitating to a couple of external IP
addresses of the VoIP providers.

Any idea? Thanks much so far and best regards, Guido

Guido Quiram schrieb:
 > Hi,
 >
 > sorry in case my prob has been already discussed for a thousand of
times... I searched the archive, but can't find a direct solution.

 > I have an active firewall rule  allowing all UDP to come in from any
IP and any port to reach the "LAN net" on ports 11000 - 11009 (RTP for
VoIP).