[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Rich <rrich at gstisecurity dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  possibility of sniffing from m0n0 (WRAP)?
 Date:  Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:53:25 -0400
Hi,

I'm having a problem getting to https://www.gotomeeting.com from behind my m0n0 box (1.21 on WRAP).
The connection starts to pass through (i get an HTML title in my browser), but then hangs.  This
happens on every OS and hardware box that i have.

Is it possible to do a packet capture on the m0n0 box itself?  I don't have a hub/spannable switch
to sniff the WAN segment, so i can't see what's coming in to m0n0 to compare with what i'm seeing on
the LAN side...  I would only need to capture a few dozen frames.

Thanks!

Bob